6.2.09

'Mom cooks me like a turkey in the oven.....

....I felt fire. It burned my back,' " he read. "'She hurts me with a screwdriver all the time.'"

Reyna Valentino, 40, a mother of five, faces life in prison on allegations that she burned her 4-year-old daughter in an oven, used a hot nail or screwdriver to singe her eyelids and beat her 5-year-old daughter's leg with a pry bar


What things to appear in public are much different than what they really are. I never will understand how people could do this to others, nevermind their own kids. Some people are not fit to be parents:
http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090206/METRO/902060381/1409/METRO

Would you classify Ms. Suleman the single, unemployed "mother" of the recently born octuplets as a child abuser. I do! She seriously has NO business bringing more kids into the world.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090206/ap_on_re_us/octuplets

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monster comes to mind. Nobody with a fraction of a right mind can think of doing this to a child.

Me said...

Many people are not fit to be parents, let alone good parents! that woman is crazy and deserves to be dead not in jail for life!

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh, this is AWFUL!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I think any woman who kills her own flesh and blood should lose the right to bear further children. Mandatory tubal ligation, since of course, she'll get out of prison for 'good behaviour'

As for Nadya Suleman (hey is she an Arab?) I think she is the other extreme of 'reproductive rights'. Some women kill them in the womb and call it their right, some women overfill the womb and call it a right.

I think she has seen to many "Jon & Kate +8" reruns, and wants that free tummy-tuck.

YFA said...

Ziad, Defintely So! I was totally shocked. How tramatic for a child to endure and then relay whay happened.

Summer, so so true. At times like these I support the death penalty.

Kinzi, i don't know about Nadya, but I was thinking the same thing. Her dad was interviewed and had an "Arabic" accent when speaking English. ;-) I think he is Iraqi. She has some serious, serious issues. 14 kids! About the mom who abused her kids, in male prisons they get treated "well"....but I am no so sure about the female prisons.