18.6.08

R.I.P Dawn

God has called to heaven one of the most wonderful people I had to pleasure of knowing. OMG, this is a total shock to me and I am breaking down at work. I just heard the news this morning as I opened my email that she passed away.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-i55-fatal-web-jun18,0,3125101.story


Rest among the angels Dawn, you will be sorely missed and the world is a little darker today as you radiant smile no longer is among us. You've been there for many others as you have for me and I will never forget you. You and Hatem had a few wonderful years together and I cannot imagine what he is going through right now. But I know you two will see one another one day. R.I.P my friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YFA< I am so sorry for your loss. Even more for Hatem, may the God of all comfort drawm him clse during his grief. I will pray for you all.