1.12.08

Before the Boy Bands....

of the 90's, there were the boy bands of the 80's...which I grew up listening to! I got to attend the New Edition concert...one of my first ones. I won the tickets from a radio station. I was the 96th caller!!! I went crazy on the radio. 4 tickets! They were in such high demand I could have made a nice profit from them...but no way was I going to let them go!

Yeah, make fun of me all you want..but back in the day this was got you a dance with the pretty girls at the school dances! I was in 6th grade and the radio stations were blasting out these tunes....ahhhhhh the memories.....how fast life moves. What I would do to go back in time and relive a few days from that era of my life!

New Edition




And I wanted this played at my wedding...but my wife would have for sure vetoed this request.



Like I told you, no laughing at them or at me!

2 comments:

asoom said...

new edition totally rocks, so do boyz II men and that other with with '4' in it (one 4 all or all 4 one or whatever it was).

YFA said...

Asoom, you are too young to know about NE..but yes Boyz II Men does. Do you like Color Me Badd? Hi-Five?