31.8.07

Tagged.....

I've been tagged...so here are my answers....enjoy!

1. What is your middle name?Of course being an Jordanian, it is my dad's first name. I love this tradition...and is it an Arab tradition as well?

2. What color pants are you wearing?
I am wearing shorts....by favorite black Nike basketball ones. I love 'em b/c I get to wear black socks with them.

3. What are you listening to now?
The keystrokes and the beating of my heart!

4. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Quik Strawberry Milk. It sure does a body good.

5. Do you wish on Stars?
Everynight when I notice that first star in the brillant sky!

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Gold. Always grabbed that one first out of my Crayola 64 with the included sharpener on the back.

7. How is the weather today?
Beautiful! Amazing. Mid 70's clear blue skies!

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My brother in Chitown.

9. Do you like the person that sent this to you?
Immensely! A fantastic person that I truly am glad to know!

10. Favorite drink?
Grey Goose, Diet Mt. Dew, Cafe Latte, Mochachino, strawberry milk.

11. Favorite sport?
Anything that involves keeping score.

12. Hair Color?
Brown

13. Siblings?
3 kick ass brothers and a pretty cool sister!

14. Favorite month?
Any that starts with an A or D.

15. Favorite Food?
Anything that has cheese!

16. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
The Bourne Ultimatum.

17. Favorite day of the year?
New Year's Day!

18. What do you do to vent anger?
Spazzzzz out on whomever upset me.

19. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Atari 2600, and my Millenum Falcon with Han Solo and Chewbacca action figures. Mommy threw them both away. :-( I don't think I have forgiven her yet!

20. Summer or winter?
Summer.

21. Hugs or kisses?
Both with that special person. I love hugs with friends....but can never tell when to "end" the hug.

22. Car or motorcycle?
Motorcycle, can you teach me to ride one.

23. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla.

24. Do you want your friends to do this survey(tag)?
No.

25. Who is most likely to do this survey(tag)?
What do you want me to do if they don't?

26. Who is least likely to respond?
Again, what do you want me to do if they don't?

27. When was the last time you cried?
Do you mean all out crying and hyperventilating? Never. Shed a few tears, or faked a yawn to hide them....probably at amovie......or when my team lost the championship.

28. What is under your bed?
My briefcase that I got as high school graduation present, that I used about 5 times to carry stuff in.

29. Who is the friend that you have had the longest?
I have a lot of people I know from growing up I see every now and then. One of those i keep in regular contact with is my friend J. Known him for about 20 years. My best friend, D...I've known her for over 14 years.

30. What did you do last night?
It's just past midnight now, so I will answer what I did tonight. Repaired drywall watched tennis on TV. Hung out with my family!

31. What are you afraid of?
Absolutely nothing.

32. Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn?
When I go to the movies I ask for the suicide buttered popcorn. Let's just say you need a whole lot of napkins!

33. Favorite car?
Too many to mention....but a favorite that I could actually afford to buy, Infiniti M45!

34. Favorite Flower?
Gerber (Gerbera) Daisy!

35. How many keys on your key ring?
6 including house, office, computer docking station, computer lock, car key, valet key for my car.

36. How many years at your job?
8.31 (yes very precise, I was calculating my pension today)

37. What did you do on your last birthday?
Partied like a rock star! And bartended!

38. How many states have you lived in?
2, soon to be 3.

39. Did you have fun doing this?
Sort of. Some questions were lame.

40. Who are you going to send this to?
No one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1- it is an arab tradition
#2- i had to laugh at the black socks thing!
#3- never thought of this, i got so used to hearing my the keystokes that it became part of me!
#4- Quik Strawberry Milk?? you are a kid at heart!!
#6- again, a kid at heart!
#7-Lucky!!
#9- I am beaming...all smiles!! Thank you. i feel the same way too.
#10- Grey Goose?? what is that??
#11- LOL!
#14- Are you trying to make me think?? well, i did!!
#19- i guess it is time to forgive your mom!! you can get the items at Ebay!
#20- Me? kidding!!
#22-No, i can't teach you how to reide a Motorcycle!
# 24,25& 26- i agree, lame questions!
#31- Are you sure? nothing??
#33- are you getting a new Infiniti M45?
#36- Funny! you think you will be working there forever?
#37- Party animal!!

Thanks for playing along!! it was fun to read your post and to leave a comment...double fun! :)
YFA

YFA said...

Thanks for the follow up answers to my questions within answers.
#1 - neat.
#2 - of course they are black athletic socks
#9 - I meant every word!
#10 Grey Goose ---> Very good vodka. A joke of course!
#19 - I am sure they are rare and would cost an arm and a leg.
#31 Sure, I am sure!
#31 it's on the short list.

Glad you you liked my answers. Have a great weekend!