15.8.08

N.Y.C.

"......i'm getting pages out of new jersey from courtney b
tellin me about a party up in n y c
and can i make it damn right
i'll be on the next flight
payin cash first class sittin next to vanna white......" Ride with Me lyrics. Nelly.

I could never, ever live in NYC, but LOVE to visit. Will go to Times Square and maybe visit Lady Liberty. It rained the entire drive until it was time to cross over the Tappan Zee and the sun comes out to welcome me! The traffic was crazy....took 1.5 hours to move 1 mile. OUCH! Good thing NJ has cheap gas. I think it's 3.53 or so per gallon.




4 comments:

asoom said...

During my undergrad I spent many weekends in manhattan. On my list of things to accomplish in life is LIVING in NYC...preferably the upper west side of Manhattan.

Have fun! Go watch Wicked then have a frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity.

Me said...

So $3.53 is cheap?
have fun!

Unknown said...

Horayyy! my side of town lol.
Ouch it is, I hate rush hour and NY traffic. And gas is getting cheaper :D

YFA said...

Asoom, you should be studying, not reading blogs! No Wicked for me, sorry.

Summer, thanks that is very cheap considering it was $1 more a few weeks ago! LOL.

Batoul, Yeah the traffic is crazy. Do you think they will make a car that will turn into a speedboat? I could have used that on Friday! Hope you are enjoying the summer.