18.3.08

BOLF

BOLF is “Be on the Lookout For”, but it commonly just stated as BOL. As my readership is growing, I appeal to every one of you for help. The call has come through, BOLF a 4 foot 6 inch tall, white male, last seen wearing baggy blue jeans, a t-shirt with the American flag on the back of it, white athletic shoes, carrying a metallic blue gun. He has a voice described as “you know, how Mike Tyson sounds”. The suspect should be considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached. The gun appears to be a little too big for him and he has trouble keeping it concealed as it sticks out of his waistband. If you come into contact with him, do your best to remain calm and remove yourself from the situation. I doubt he will make it far, but you just never know where these guys run and hide.

I don’t know how he hit up the restaurant. I mean if a 4’6” dude come into my place and tried to rob me, I wouldn’t be able to control my laughter! I would think it was a comedy show. All I have to say, it that his lucky I wasn’t there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOL In my line of business means "Butt On the Line" :)

Anonymous said...

omg, no way! A guy shorter than I am?! wohooo!

Maioush said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Batoul.. finally your dream came true :D HAHAHAHAHA .. i'm baaaaaaaaaad!! :D

YFA said...

Q, LOL. I gotta start using that at my day job. Is there a phrase describing what happens if you don't meet the timelines when your BOL?

Batoul, if you want to get in touch with him, I can arrange it. I have his prisoner number handy...you of course will have to pick up the collect call charges after his free 10 minute call.

Maioush, spill it, how short is she! ;-)

Anonymous said...

lol you guys suck! I only meant that he's shorter. I dont need to collect call for him and I absolutely dont want his prisoner number lol.
Actually, I dream of a skyscrapper for a husband so we could be vertically challenged heh :D lol she doesn't need to spill it, I'll do it myself lol.. im 5'1". Hey short its ur birfday.. (all those songs apply to me, Famous!!)

YFA said...

LOL. Pretty brave to post it for all to see ;-) Are you sure you're not 5'1.5" or even 5'1.75"