19.7.08

Losing by way of D/Q

I've always had a strong dislike for Michelle Wie. I think she is arrogant and I really hate the way she carries herself. Might be due to her age, might be to her just being herself. I might come across as a jackass, but I take pleasure in seeing hightlight of her disasterous play on ESPN Sportscenter...quite the opposite of when I see the Pistons win basketball games. This week Miss Wie played in the State Farm Class, a golf tournament, and she had a few disappointments during the week. But none was bigger than being disqualified for being forgetful. Her mistake was that she did not sign her scorecard after her round of golf. Yes something as simple as that. The LPGA, Ladies Professional Golf Association, runs a tight ship don't they? Sorry Michelle, I hope you never win a tournament in your career and I will be there taking pleasure in that.

I think that I decide on who I cheer and who I jeer based on how they carry themselves. I don't like the hard asses, thugs, murderers or wife beaters so prevalent in professional sports. These guys can rot in hell for all I care. I like seeing them go down in defeat and get shunned by everyone. I take great pleasure in seeing them embarrassed, dunked on, scored on, or getting injured. In my opinion they deserve worse.

But for those who are just think they are better than everyone else, I just settle for seeing them lose and lose alot! Sorry Michelle, I think you should find another profession or a new attitude.

No comments: